Sauce Intelligence is a new hotel and restaurant consultancy created by four of the industry’s most experienced and influential industry figures.
With extensive experience in the hospitality sector, the team behind Sauce Intelligence has come together to form a diverse and distinct business to offer audits and training solutions for hospitality businesses.
Founded by former AA inspector Giovanna Grossi, Sauce Communications co-directors Jo Barnes and Nicky Hancock, and former The Caterer editor Amanda Afiya, Sauce Intelligence brings a cross-sector perspective built on their shared expertise in hospitality.
The Sauce Intelligence audit process has been designed to give clients an honest, reliable and commercially focused report with suggested solutions and the next step to resolve issues, increase profitability and enhance reputation.
The Sauce Intelligence packages include:
- Bespoke mystery guest inspections to reflect individual businesses’ philosophy
- Regular follow up assessments with customised reports on findings and recommendation
- Personalised training with tailored solutions to manage weaker areas
- Standard operating procedure creation and review
- Media training
- Mentoring to senior team members
- Customer service training, including complaint handling
- Reservations audits
- Spa audits
- Conference and wedding enquiry training
- COSHH training
- Housekeeping workshops
- Assistance with recruitment and interviewing processes
To enquire about a Sauce Intelligence audit, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone head office on 020 8600 3600, Giovanna Grossi on 07867 515000 or Amanda Afiya on 07850 921546.
You can also contact each member of the team on: