The team behind Plum + Spilt Milk are offering you the chance to win a delicious Sunday Brunch for two.
Housed within The Great Northern Hotel, the restaurant has views overlooking London’s newest public square, the King’s Cross square, and St Pancras International. Set in an elegant yet informal space, the menu has been created by Mark Sargeant, to include classic British and European dishes for breakfast, brunch and all day to evening dining.
To enter simply retweet our tweet or copy and paste the following, posting it from your account:
Win a delicious Sunday Brunch for two @PlumSpiltMilk! Simply RT to enter.
Terms & Conditions:
- Competition ends on Wednesday 11th September, 2013
- The winner will be emailed within two days of competition closing
- Prize consists of a complimentary Sunday Brunch experience for two people when dining at Plum + Split Milk
- This will be Sunday Brunch for two from a set menu (at the value of £50 per head)
- Must be booked in advance quoting the prize winner’s name and details of the prize to be claimed
- Guest must present printed email confirmation to redeem at time of dining
- No cash alternative or change will be offered for this prize
- This is a one-off prize for one winner (and their one guest)
- Prize must be redeemed before the 30th November 2013
- Subject to availability
- Limited time offer