London Hotel PR
A leader in London Hotel PR, Sauce Communications has worked with many of the capital’s top hotels, both to raise the media profile of restaurants place in London hotels, as well as focusing on the work of London hotels as a whole.
If you’re looking for hotel PR London, then hotel PR agency Sauce Communications has the experience and industry contacts to broadcast your hospitality business to the very best audiences. The team at Sauce have spent decades between them on building relationships with top London travel media outlets, as well as hotel publications of tastemakers across the globe, who are always looking for the next big thing, or a quality product to share with their readers, listeners and followers. The top UK hotel PR agency has worked with the likes of the revered Hotel Café Royal on Regent Street, The Great Northern Hotel next to Kings Cross Station, Hilton London Bankside, while also handling the London restaurant PR for Mei Ume and La Dame de Pic London at Four Seasons Ten Trinity Square London, and Ella Canta and Theo Randall, both at The InterContinental Hotel Park Lane.
With such established, much-loved and well-respected hotels on its books, Sauce Communications is the London hospitality PR agency which can best serve all of your UK hotel PR needs.Read more
Benefits of London Hotel PR
Effective PR, whether that be for hotels or London food & drink PR, is vital for shaping your brand’s image and story. A PR agency will manage and influence positive storytelling about your brand, using the power of various media outlets and social media. Industry figures such as writers, journalists and other businesses can help elevate your brand to new heights.
How can consumers visit your business if they don’t even know it exists? Brand awareness strategies aim to raise your profile in the public eye with your target audience.
- Get your brand noticed with the right people.
- Increase your visibility through media outlets so that potential customers become familiar with your brand.
- Increase word of mouth recommendations.
- Stand out from your competitors in a crowded market.
- Use a variety of platforms and media formats available to you which are suitable for your brand and its objectives. The quality of both outlet and placement is key.
PR isn’t just about becoming more visible in the public eye. It’s about the perception they have of your hotel and what you can offer them as a hospitality business.
- Show you care about your target customer’s needs.
- Create positive stories about your business.
- Promote the unique aspects of your business and how you differ from competitors.
- Effectively manage negative stories and press.
- Encourage positive opinion about your hotel services.
- Ensure your brand’s credibility is enhanced.
- Become an expert source of information in the industry for both the media and public (you may even get asked for your input on industry trends and news stories if you build up an authority).
- Nurture long-term relationships with key influencers and opinion-makers.
- Develop an army of loyal customers.
Visibility and positive PR are important, but stories and news about your brand must spark interest with both the media and public to have effective results.
- Show current clients that your brand remains relevant.
- Develop solid media relations with high-quality media contacts.
- Engage with your target market.
- Use online sources rather than a sole focus on printed media.
- Promote all sides of your business including using UK restaurant PR if you offer food and drink (e.g. bar, restaurant, café) or other hospitality services you provide such as an events venue.
- Don’t ignore the power of community involvement including participating in local events, supporting causes and becoming a popular venue for meetings, activities and events.
Create Cost Effective Strategies
Outsourcing PR has multiple benefits, using specialist services to bring more value to your business than ever before.
- Create credible stories with influential third-party outlets.
- Gain connections to key media and industry figures.
- Open the doors to partnerships and collaboration opportunities (including leading food & drink PR London).
- Deliver more social proof for your customers.
- Save time and energy creating under-par strategies by using expert who understand PR for your industry.
- Gain innovative PR strategies with a fresh pair of eyes.
- Breathe life into your business with passionate ideas and an energetic team.
- Get large returns on your investments.
- Create stories about your businesses which will last longer than paid advertisements.
- Work towards long-term goals for your business as well as efficiently achieving your short-term aims.
Choosing a Hotel PR London Agency
When looking to work with a PR agency, it’s vital to find a team who have the expertise you need to achieve your goals while creating an enjoyable process throughout. It’s important to consider which qualities are important for you in a PR company and what they can offer to your business. This means providing value which you couldn’t have achieved yourself (without a lot of time and know-how) and have clear ideas about some of the great techniques they can use to create PR magic for your brand.
Understanding Your Business
A good PR agency will take the time to gain an in-depth understanding of your business, its goals and your concerns. This not only creates a great partnership and working relationship but it means they recognise the long-term plan for your brand, where it fits in the industry, the bigger picture of your business objectives and who your target audience are. This will allow them to create the best strategies going forward.
A good PR company won’t just implement PR for the short-term. They’ll consistently work on your PR strategies to ensure media relations with your business are maintained and developed with long-term aims in mind. This often requires a one-on-one approach with an individual or small team to ensure their service is as personalised as possible. Their passion should be clear to see, adding a fresh approach to your PR strategies with some innovative ideas thrown in too.
While many companies offer a generalised approach to PR, there are specialist PR agencies who have expertise in your specific industry, offering both London hotel PR and UK food & drink PR. This is a benefit for hotels as they’ll provide maximum value to your strategies with their industry knowledge, have experience working with brands similar to yours and be aware of media agendas within this sector. They should also have expertise in the travel industry and other related sectors such as hospitality and lifestyle. This will ensure each angle of your hotel PR is covered.
No media agency would be complete without an impressive range of industry media contacts who’ll be ideal for promoting your hotel’s story to the masses and providing optimal reach to your target audiences. This means using high-quality contacts who can boost your profile through the right channels.
Sauce Communications PR Services
Sauce Communications launched in 2001 and since then has worked hard to develop the best team for hotel PR London in the field. Our team has years of experience in the industry, working with some of the leading tour operators, hotels, travel brands and global destinations. We’ve worked with an eclectic range of clients in the hotel and travel industry from start-up companies and boutique properties through to international brands and five-star hotels.
We have an international team who specialise in our travel PR, providing you with the specialist PR to skyrocket your brand to success. We also have expertise across other relevant sectors such as the best London restaurant PR and leading food & drink PR UK.
Our Leading London Restaurant PR
Our top UK restaurant PR sees us working with a wide range of establishments such as those looking to launch for the first time to famous brands requiring fresh promotion. This includes cocktail bars, local pubs and multi-Michelin starred restaurants. Our international team also delivers food & drink PR UK to clients with overseas businesses. As part of our hotel PR UK expertise, we offer top London restaurant PR to promote the full range of hospitality services hotels offer.
What you’ll receive:
- An extension of your team to add the best value and expertise to your business
- Innovative ideas to breathe life into your PR strategies whether it be for hotel-specific services or food & drink PR London
- Flexible strategies to react to changing agendas and time-sensitive opportunities
- A consistent approach to media relations, ensuring we develop lasting relationships between your business and key influential figures
- A friendly, approachable team managing your PR with a one-to-one personalised service
- Measureable, commercial results and long-lasting media contacts
Sauce Communications provides businesses and talents with some of the best connections you’ll find in the business, leaving us the envy of many in the PR field. We’ve achieved such an impressive database from our team’s years of hard work, speaking and meeting with key media figures as well as developing great long-lasting relationships with other businesses in the industry. This creates outstanding opportunities for our clients to reach their goals and beyond.
Who do we have connections with? Our database is full of decision-makers and influencers from the worlds of:
- TV presenting & producing
We believe in partnership working, understanding how your story can be told through the right outlets and how collaborations with others in the business can benefit your brand.
What Else Do Sauce Offer?
If you’re in the hospitality business, whether looking for hotel PR London or restaurant PR UK, we can put together a package which is completely tailored to your needs and objectives to your brand.
Planning for when things go wrong is an important part of protecting your reputation as a business. If situations are poorly handed is can lead to lasting damage for your brand. Here at Sauce, we offer crisis management services so that your teams can effectively manage various scenarios which may occur. We’ll plan for some of the main situations you may encounter as well as risk assessing your business to identify areas of concern. Creating robust processes involves nominating an internal team for crisis management, including role assignment, agreeing on spokespeople and providing media training to relevant parties.
Planning and implementing the right plans for brand development is essential if you want to take your business in the direction it needs to go. Sauce Communications’ brand strategy services look at where your business fits into the industry as well as your wider business objectives. We strive to provide the biggest return on your investment that we can. All of our activities will add maximum value to your campaigns, and this includes competitor analysis to ensure your strategies are innovative and are flexible enough to work on a long-term basis.
Business can’t ignore opportunities from internet sources with more consumers heading online each year. Our extensive social media expertise will help you maximise reach across every platform. Support provided includes achieving the right tone of voice, creating unique content to engage your target audience, competitor analysis, advice for paid social advertising, community management, social listening, reporting and training your internal teams.
Our complete marketing packages are ideal for complementing your PR, tailoring strategies to your target audience. Our marketing services include creating promotional collateral, conducting market research and data capture, managing databases, providing e-marketing support, relationship building, facilitating partnerships and developing your online presence.
We support a plethora of personalities in the industry to gain commercial project success while promoting their services to create great opportunities. This includes personal appearances, radio and TV work, writing and publishing opportunities, advertisements, endorsements and licensing. We’ve worked with an abundance of chefs, writers and food and drink experts, supporting them to reach their goals.
Getting in Touch
If you’re looking for expert services such as food & drink PR, London hotel PR and restaurant PR London, get in touch with Sauce Communications today.