Hotel PR UK
Working from an enviable platform of over 15 years in the business, not to mention the combined force of some of the most well-connected, dedicated and incisive professionals in the lifestyle PR industry, it’s no wonder that some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry choose Sauce Communications for their restaurant and hotel PR UK.
The opening of Lympstone Manor in East Devon is a strong example of how Sauce and its hospitality network can truly maximise the communications potential for UK hotel PR. Founder and chef Michael Caines MBE spent 20 years at Gidleigh Park, earning two Michelin stars for the Devon hotel’s restaurant. Caines also advises on the menu at Grade-II-listed country house hotel Palé Hall in Llandderfel, near Bala in Wales, which has also worked with Sauce Communications. When Caines launched his first independent project in 2017, Lympstone Manor on the Exe Estuary, Sauce were chosen to handle the launch, deploying its expert travel PR team to oversee the hotel and travel communications of the opening, while a separate team of experts took control of Lympstone Manor’s substantial food and wine aspects. While some businesses in this distant corner of the British Isles may struggle to broadcast their business to the widest possible audience, Lympstone Manor had no such problems. Thanks to an existing business relationship with luxury hotel and restaurant organisation Relais & Chateaux, not to mention longstanding working relationships with key national and international journalists and publications, Sauce’s top UK hotel PR work has ensured that Lympstone Manor is firmly on the map.
Harnessing its broad experience of hotel PR, alongside decades of expertise in UK restaurant PR and luxury travel PR, Sauce Communications is the agency to make things happen for your hospitality business.Read more
Why Use Hotel PR UK?
When looking to outsource your PR, there are numerous benefits of doing so. Here are just a few you can expect when choosing the best hotel PR.
- No longer have to rely on word of mouth to get customers through the door
- Promotion and endorsement through credible, third party media outlets to your target audience
- Make long-lasting relationships with influential decision makers
- Achieve maximum reach and coverage for your brand
- PR managed by an expert team who’ll put your goals at the heart of their services (including brand launch or profile boosts)
- Benefit from PR no matter what your size or industry
- An impressive range of industry and media contacts, ideal for your brand
- More time to concentrate on the running of your business
- An entire team of PR experts at your fingertips without having to budget for costly investments required if implementing an internal team
- Highlight specific benefits of using your business and the unique experiences your guests can enjoy
- Increase your visibility in the public eye, increasing familiarity with your brand
- Consistently work towards your brand objectives and wider business goals
- Stay ahead of your rivals and lead the way in your industry
- Become recognised as an expert, providing valuable input on trends, news and stories
- Build credibility through endorsements from influential sources
- Create a long-term vision for your brand as well as immediate goals
- Implement innovative ideas and twists to your campaigns, having a fresh pair of eyes look at your strategies
- Gain more local community support and participate in events to raise your profile
- Open the doors to collaborations and partnership opportunities
- Rise through the search rankings due to social signals and online mentions
- Work with a PR team who completely understand your industry and current trends
When choosing the right PR team to work with, it’s important to establish what they can do for your business. This includes the value they’ll provide through high-quality contacts, years providing PR expertise to a variety of businesses and their personalised services. It’s also worth noting that if you want the best PR, it’s wise to look for an agency who offer PR specific to your industry. If you’re in the hotel sector, remember to think about which parts of your business you’ll need PR for, as you may want to include top UK restaurant PR or London food & drink PR on your wish list.
Hotel PR Experts: Sauce Communications
Leading the way in hotel PR UK since its launch in 2001, award-winning Sauce Communications has built up an enviable database of media and industry connections including publications, global destinations, tour operators and international hotels. We work tirelessly to maintain our database on a daily basis, nurturing our relationships with influential figures.
Not satisfied with conquering the hotel industry, our wide range of hospitality PR has boosted the profile of countless businesses requiring leading food & drink PR UK across sectors such as luxury lifestyle, tourism, food, drink, events and leisure, as well as conducting over 150 successful business launches.
We always take a flexible approach to your PR strategies, striving to achieve your goals as efficiently and effectively as possible, while adapting plans to both media agendas and opportunities which come your way. Respected for our one-to-one approach, we provide a personalised service, taking an in-depth look at your brand to provide the best PR in the field. See the Sauce team as an extension of your own, handling your PR needs to perfection.
Expert Communications Services
As well as the best hotel PR London, the talented team at Sauce offer flexible, bespoke packages so that businesses can put together the right services for effectively achieving their goals. These can work in conjunction with your hotel or food & drink PR London, complementing your strategies to effectively work towards the same business objectives.
Restaurant PR London Services
If looking for top London restaurant PR, as part of our leading food & drink PR London services, we offer some of the most flexible, innovative PR strategies for restaurants, pubs, cafés, chefs and bars in the food and drink elite. We value businesses of every size and niche, offering restaurant PR UK to an eclectic mix of establishments from vibrant cocktail bars in the heart of the city to cosy pubs in local communities. From editors and broadcasters to online sources, critics, nutritionists, chefs and other food and drink brands, our impressive database can take your brand to new audiences across the globe.
- Flexible plans which adapt to opportunities
- An incomparable database of industry and media contacts
- Time taken to understand your goals, challenges and vision
- Innovative ideas to help you attract the attention of the right people
- Long-lasting media relations
- Specialists in food & drink PR and the best London restaurant PR, adding optimum value to your campaigns
- Extension of your team with years of experience creating successful strategies for businesses
In the hospitality industry, it isn’t just brands which need PR, representation and a boost in profile. Our Sauce Management team manages personalities and talents in the fields of food, drink and lifestyle, providing support and promotion for successful commercial projects. We work with a wide range of individuals including top chefs, wine experts and food writers, helping them with opportunities to meet goals and open the doors to new horizons.
Our amazing contacts can help with:
- Radio and TV appearances
- Publishing and writing
- Personal appearances
Online spending has increased dramatically after the last few years, with consumers purchasing products and services online more than ever. Alongside this, online information is now in abundance, allowing potential customers to gather research about a brand and interact with them online. This is a fantastic opportunity for businesses to engage with their audiences, build up an online presence and learn more about their market. Social media is a huge part of this, and this includes a wide variety of platforms in addition to Facebook and Twitter.
Here at Sauce Communications, our experts are here to help with all your social media needs. From managing your content to acting in a consultancy role, our specialist knowledge of every social platform will ensure you get maximum value out of our services. Having great connections with online media sources, bloggers and social influencers, use our social media support as a complementary service in addition to your hotel PR or UK food & drink PR.
- Receive full social strategies and expert implementation services.
- Ensure your internal teams are trained to manage your social media accounts, receiving training from a dedicated training and reporting team.
- Use every platform in the best way for your brand.
- Stay ahead of your rival brands with competitor analysis.
- Get expert advice and guidance about paid social advertising.
- Achieve maximum engagement with your target customer base, including in-depth analysis of audience interest.
- Create interesting content, tailored to your brand, establishing a unique online tone of voice.
- Post content across various social channels in the best format for your customers and at the right time to hit peak audience levels.
- Know your followers are being looked after with a community management and social listening service.
London hotel PR or London restaurant PR can work alongside our marketing services, creating the perfect recipe to let your target audience know you’re a credible business in the industry. Our connections with blue chip businesses, bars, hotel teams, pubs, events teams, magazines, national and local newspapers, publishers, editors, journalists, writers and food & drink brands provides a wealth of opportunities to bring marketing ideas to life in other formats for PR purposes. If looking to use our marketing expertise, we’ll ensure you’ll keep audiences engaged at each step of the buyer’s journey.
Whether you’re looking for a profile boost or implement a full launch strategy, we’ll put together a bespoke marketing package for your requirements. Marketing services may include:
- Building an online presence
- Analysing customer priorities
- Creating promotional collateral
- E-marketing support
- Management of databases
- Data capture and market research
- Relationships building
- Partnership opportunities and collaborations
- Personalised content
When looking at both short and long-term goals for your brand vision, considering your wider business aims is an important part of ensuring your brand fits into the bigger picture of both the industry and overall objectives of your business. Sauce is here to be as much or as little as you need us to be involved, providing you with the expertise you need to evolve your brand in the direction you want.
Service you may need:
- Brand analysis (does your brand match the right tone and the values of your business?)
- Planning and strategy development
- Brand positioning
- Competitor analysis
- Implementing strategies
- Campaign assessment
- Creative recommendations
We ensure all activities undertaken are actually adding value to your business, ensuring they’re working towards your aims and proving the best return on investment (ROI) possible.
When a hotel or other business comes to a point where they may be receiving negative PR or need to handle a situation appropriately, reputation management is key. This can be in any scenario which may cause a loss in business, disruptions, bad press or even a controversial news story which could be linked to your brand. Putting together a well-planned process is vital to ensure the integrity and reputation of your business is upheld. Sauce offers specialist crisis management so that a controlled response can be carried out swiftly in the case of a crisis.
- Conduct a risk assessment of your business.
- Plan for different scenarios and implement procedures.
- Agree a crisis management team from your internal staff.
- Ensure roles are assigned (including spokespersons)
- Receive media training where appropriate.
Searching for the best hotel PR UK and want to discuss your needs? From leading London restaurant PR to other hospitality services such as food & drink PR UK, marketing and talent management services, get in touch with our expert team now.